October 17, 2011

Style A to Zoe


I just purchased this book and I'm falling in love with it =)
Rachel Zoe is a very famous stylist who styles for Hollywood celebrities such as Cameron Diaz, Nicole Richie, Keira Knightley, Jennifer Garner among many many others!

She is a style guru and loves glamour...In this book, she gives you tips on fashion, beauty and not forgetting glamour!!

I have not yet finished reading it but I just have to share with you about why this book captured my heart at first read!

Firstly, Rachel Zoe recognises dream is not only an important part of life but also essential to FASHION!!









Dream and be inspired about getting the look that you desire! From these dreams that your style is created and how you would like to wear your cocktail dresses or your ball gown or whether that sparkling clutch matches your outfit!

Everything starts with a dream!

You, know what- I could not agree more =)

Rachel Zoe

So, readers...Start dreaming- about everything!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment