October 4, 2011

Horrible bosses

Have you had a horrible boss in your lifetime? Until you actually daydream every single day of killing him/her? *laughs* Then you should watch Horrible Bosses =p


It's actually quite funny to see how three employees plot three murders for their bosses LOL
On top of that, it's a celeb-filled movie with Jason Bateman, Jennifer Aniston, Jason Sudekis, Jamie Foxx, Colin Farrel, Kevin Spacey and Donald Sutherland! Wow! So many familiar faces, huh!

But seriously, if I ever had these kind of bosses when I'm working, I would totally quit! I'm quite lucky in my course of part time employments for the last three years, all my employers have been very kind to me =)

But I'm sure some of you out there have the same dilemma as the guys in Horrible Bosses. Then it's going to be a stress reliever movie- not a movie to inspire you to plot a murder!! =p

Also, I must say Jennifer Aniston looks HOT in brunette!

No comments:

Post a Comment