October 5, 2011

Johnson's 24 hour lasting moisture body lotion



Johnson's came out with their newest lotion range and I have tried the 24 hour lasting moisture lotion.
The first thing after squeezing out the lotion, there is a very noticeable aroma that is very calming =) I don't know, it's like a peachy smell to me which is so yummy!! *laughs* I just love the fragrant and it lingers on the whole day!

This is a moisture rich lotion which contains shea butter, jojoba oil and vitamin E as the key ingredients. However, it is not thick and non-greasy. It's very light and absorbs rather quickly. I realise lotion products nowadays like to come out with this light texture because people really dislike sticky, thick lotion which sticks on to your body-especially ME!

It is long lasting and makes your skin soft and smooth all day. What can I say? I'm in love especially it's in a cute pink bottle =p

No comments:

Post a Comment