February 21, 2012

#1 A photo of yourself two years ago.

As I mentioned, I was cracking my head for the first challenge -.-
This is because, after going through various albums, I couldn't find any picture of myself ALONE! Imagine my horror. I'm being called vain and a camwhore these days and I can't find a picture of just myself two years ago?

This shows how much I've changed *laughs* I went through so many albums and I have so many pictures with myself AND others, during CNY, my birthday, my vacation with friends and up till Christmas in December and finally I found one miserable picture in a miscellaneous album -.- sad case..


Yup, this is me 2 years back.

As you can see, I didn't change much. Appearance wise, I had longer hair previously, that's all.
If you look closely, you can see bras hanging behind LMAO!
I was with one of my BFF at La Senza where she was changing and I was bored, so I took a pic of myself LOLZ!

Yay! Challenge #1 completed hehe

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for your post on the second challenge! Hehe~ Cause i don't know the answer :p. Hahaha~

    ReplyDelete