February 22, 2012

#2 A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.

Okay, first of, I'm not a pet person. I don't really have a liking towards animals (so sorry, animal lovers XD)
Even a CAT can scare the shit out of me...just imagine >.<

In fact, I have never kept a pet before. I'm not allergic or whatever, I'm just scared of them...no idea why! Some kids whenever they see a cat or a dog, they would just go and pet it and I would like, stay the furthest away from animals!

But....If I could keep an animal as a pet, I guess I would choose a pony.

OMGEE...can you die of its cuteness???

I'm much better towards horses or ponies. I'm fine with horse riding...You know some places where you pay to have a horse ride? I love that very much...When I was younger, I love to ask my dad to pay for my horse rides hehe 

Ponies are much cuter and smaller so I would choose a pony! 

1 comment:

  1. Yay, you chose me as your favourite pet! *is very shameless* XD. Hahahahaha~

    ReplyDelete