February 21, 2012

20 blog challenges

I came across several blogs who has a 30-day challenge meaning you have to complete this challenge in 30 days. I thought it's really interesting. However, due to my time constraint, I'm changing the game-my way *laughs*
I've decided to do 20 challenges, instead, in as how many days as I can complete them. So I do not have a specific time frame.

I have never done this before, so I thought it would be fun! If you know me, I don't write much personal stuffs here in my blog, so this is as personal as it can get LOL
Here are my 20 challenges which I hope to be completing them =)

#1 A photo of yourself two years ago.
#2 A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.
#3 Your dream wedding.
#4 The meaning behind your blog's name.
#5 The first 10 songs on your ipod shuffle.
#6 What’s in your makeup bag?
#7 Your favorite musician and why?
#8 A TV show you’re currently addicted to.
#9 What you don’t leave the house without?
#10 Your celebrity crush.
#11 A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?
#12 Your favorite movie.
#13 What makes you happy?
#14 5 facts about you.
#15 Something you're afraid of.
#16 Your dream house.
#17 Something that stresses you out.
#18 Nicknames.
#19 Pet peeves.
#20 Your dream job.

I'm now cracking my head even just for the first challenge as you'll see why in my next post! XD

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment