February 20, 2012

Magnetic Nail Polish

Inventors for nail designs are just coming up with new patterns every other time I blink my eye *laughs*
The craze for shatter/crackle are so last year. Now magnetic nail polish is trending!


Gorgeous!



The effect is done with the help of a magnet





All you have to do is apply a base coat and then another thick coat of the magnetic nail polish and quickly put the magnet as close as possible on top of the nail for 30 seconds for the pattern to be formed.

As the magnet is held over the nail, the iron powder in the formulation gravitates toward the magnet, forming patterns, resulting in stunning 3D effects instantly on the nails. Simply beautiful!

Oh, I want to get this one! It seems certain Watsons are selling this, but I haven't checked it out yet. It'll be quite some time before it becomes more popular and more stores to carry it but for now I haven't seen it in drugstores.

3 comments: