January 31, 2014

Year of the Horse

I was actually quite bumped that I didn't do any preparation for Chinese New Year. I didn't have the time to go for pre CNY shopping, no time to hunt for clothes and I was basically working late hours till the eve of CNY >.< I was actually looking forward more to the holidays rather than the celebration itself.

But coming home to the reunion dinner..

gave the New Year's feeling and the gathering of relatives and the chatter and the cookies finally got me the CNY feeling =)


Luckily got this dress from my shopping spree in Thailand last year that I haven't got the chance to wear.
Put it on and got ready for the first day of CNY and started the ang pow collection hehe
That's the best part of CNY!!


Gong Xi Fa Cai and happy holidays <3

No comments:

Post a Comment