May 25, 2014

Cellnique Ultimate Calming and Hydrating Airy Masque(plus a discount!)

Cellnique has recently introduced the new Age Defying Whitening Airy Masque and Ultimate Calming and Hydrating Airy Masque into their range of skincare.

I love masking, it's my favourite thing to do during the weekends! And thanks to Cellnique, I am thrilled to be able to get my hands on the Ultimate Calming and Hydrating Airy Masque.

Infused with Day Lily Flower Extract and redness-relieving botanicals, Ultimate Calming and Hydrating Airy Masque provides intensive moisturizing and soothing care to dehydrated, overstressed skin(yep, that's mine!)

It replenishes moisture to skin and helps restore skin’s balance. The effect is instant and you can immediately feel refreshed and skin becomes soft, luminous and supple.

Some of the benefits include:
• Calming and Soothing
• Anti-oxidant/Free radical scavenger, prevent signs of aging
• De-stress skin
• Brighten skin tone

A box of 5 pieces of masks






Each masque is composed of three layers of which the middle layer is the airy masque.
Remove the blue layer and place the essence layer on the face.


Remove the plastic layer and leave only the essence layer for 15 minutes.


One good thing is that the masque is transparent and you will not scare people =p
Of course, it's a perfect fit as well!


After 15 minutes, you will realise the masque is drying and the essence have been fully absorbed into your skin, which is great! After taking the masque off, gently pat dry the remaining essence into skin.


BEFORE


Right after taking the masque off.
Instant effect!
You will realise my skin is more hydrated and my skin tone is brighter.
Although it does produce a bit of shine due to the essence, which is not good for oily skin people, but it could be washed off after awhile since the essence have already been absorbed into skin.


Left- BEFORE                             Right- AFTER
My pores have become smaller and my skin brighter looking and more hydrated
My skin felt smoother too and it definitely has a soothing effect to my skin.


The effect even lasted until the very next day because before going to work the next day, it was so easy to put on my makeup as it just glided easily on my smoother skin.


The Ultimate Calming and Hydrating Airy Masque retails at RM129 per box of 5 pieces.
Purchase your very own  at http://www.cellnique.my/
If you purchase online, there's free shipping + sample + reward points.
Further, as my reader you will get an RM5 discount!!
Just key in this discount code before checkout: BLG5U7W

Happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment