May 11, 2014

The Amazing Spider- Man 2

I was quite skeptical when the first 'The Amazing Spider-Man' came out because it was starring Andrew Garfield. I was so used to seeing Tobey Maguire as Spider-Man that I thought a new string of sequel with a new Spider-Man is not going to do it justice. And yes, the first 'The Amazing Spider-Man' didn't entertain me at all. In fact, here was my previous review!

Okay since Sandman didn't make an appearance and it was Electro starring Jamie Foxx, I thought maybe I should give it another try. Luckily, they did it right this time! I loved it! Totally a different storyline and though the main villain is Electro, there was so much other thing going on as well. So, it was not just static on Spider-Man saving the world.




Of course, no doubt the love story between Spider-Man and Gwen Stacy was quite the centre of attraction. I am a total sucker of great love stories and I thought it was portrayed very well in this movie. Not to mention Andrew Garfield is pretty good looking alongside flawless Emma Stone. They really do make a great couple on and off screen.




The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is a must watch all the more if you were the comic fan before. It was pretty worth it as well with the movie running for 2 hours plus.

My rating: 4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment