August 18, 2014

Cres Wellness Plotox Micro Facelift

It's been ages since my last facial! About time for me to pamper myself and to relax!

My stop for a pampering session is Cres Wellness, USJ Taipan.

Cres Wellness is introducing their newest facial treatment, which is the Plotox Micro Facelift. It uses nanotechnology and biological liposome encapsulating technology to combine the anti-aging factor "Green Peptides" and whitening factor "AHAS" that penetrates quickly into deep skin cells to provide nutrition to the cell. This increases the production of collagen and elastic fibers making skin look full, shiny, white and young. This treatment will provide visible results within 15 minutes! You will see a rapid repair of the ruptured collagen, reduced wrinkles, tightened eye bags, reduced pores size and lifted and sharpened facial contour. You may look 5-10 years younger with a continuous therapy for 3 months.

So here I am at the USJ Taipan outlet.





Very spacious and nice setting.


The room was pretty cozy and just the right temperature.


Changed into the tube gown and ready for my facial.


I love how they have a bolster on the bed for underneath your legs for comfort =)

The Plotox Micro Facelift consist of these steps:

1. Cleanse

2. Double cleanse

3. Mist spray

4. Scrub mask

5. Head massage(which was sooo good!)

6.Face steam


Cres' face steam is cold and refreshing!


7. Then time for Extraction (I was very surprised that this time my extraction was not painful at all! I normally cringe when it's time for extraction but my beautician was sooo good that she managed to make it not painful at all. She was so delicate and so careful and also because I reminded her that my skin is sensitive and will easily be red. This is the first facial after so many years that I actually liked extraction because it was so bearable and my blackheads were gone in minutes ^^)

8. Concentrate serum applied to reduce redness and to rejuvenate skin. The effect was immediate because the beautician showed me a mirror for comparison. My skin was brighter and younger looking as compared to the previous dull skin.

9. Repair serum for skin healing after extraction

10. Machine is used to massage skin for better absorption of serum

11. Face massage(I actually dozed off!)

12. Cooling Mask

13. Shoulder massage

14. Skincare application


Overall, I had a fantastic time =))) I enjoyed the facial and the massages so much. My body felt so relaxed! My face is so much smoother as well. 

Above: *hides face* Forehead so much bumps of blackheads -.-
Below: Aside from the one red mark not healed yet from extraction, my other blackheads were gone and no redness! YAY! (picture no edit)


The Plotox Micro Facelift costs RM525 but since Cres is celebrating their 11th anniversary, check out their promotion starting from RM899 which is a package plus free product.

No comments:

Post a Comment