January 19, 2015

Girls just wana have fun

I'm sure all girls love to play with makeup =)
I for one am a sucker in everything makeup!

Today I'm going to doll myself up with makeup items specially curated for all butterflies in The Butterfly Project Beauty Box!

*drools*
Can't wait to play with all these!

First up, puckering my lips with Maybelline Baby Lips electro pop
It is a coloured lip balm in vibrant neon colour.

I got the colour Pink Shock in watermelon flavour.

It contains shea butter and vitamin E for 8 hours of moisture and hydration. 

Infused with electric colour pigments for a sheer tint of colour and shine. Me likey! Natural lip colour with a hint of shine.

Dollywink eyeliner is the talk of the town. If you haven't heard of this eyeliner, I don't know where have you been. Me? I can't be more happy to receive this!!

Eyeliner is my number go-to whenever I need an 'eye booster'
Eyeliners, if drawn correctly, can make eyes look big, bold and beautiful.


Love that this Dollywink eyeliner has a very sharp, ultra fine yet flexible tip to draw perfect lines.

Next up, Collection Hotlights lipgloss.

No.4 Sparkle

This surprised me!
Didn't know that when I opened the lipgloss, there will be light shining *laughs*
So cooollll!

There's a white UV light that will shine through when the lipgloss is opened.
First time ever hehe


Love the barbie pink hue ^^

Shiny, moisturised and pretty!

Color Show Nail polish from Maybelline.

Colour 004 in Berry Sexy.

Yeah, very sexy indeed.



Loving all my new products to doll me up everyday <3

Thank you The Butterfly Project and all its sponsors!!

2 comments:

  1. huh? what?! UV light? why? haha curious what's the benefit of that?

    CNY Platter 2015 from Hard Rock Cafe Penang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha for light when you're in the dark applying lip gloss I suppose =p

    ReplyDelete