January 30, 2015

Pampering Day

Who doesn't need pampering days?
I think everyone should pamper themselves at least once a week. After a tiring 5 days of work, weekends are days to rest and pamper ourselves.

Pampering pack aid specially curated by The Butterfly Project beauty box.

I love masking. I do it at least once a week to relax and moisturise my skin thoroughly. 

Hydraluron mask from indeed laboratories.
This hydraluron mask is a moisture booster. It contains next generation 3D hyaluronic acid to hydrate skin from beneath the surface for 24 hours long lasting moisture retention.

It has flaps to cover eyes. Took a short 15-20 minutes nap and felt my face rejuvenated ^^

Girls are the ones who normally does the house chores at home and we need to care for our hands to prevent them from over drying and becoming rough.
L'occitane Arlésienne hand cream is here to pamper my hands.

It smells wonderful just like vibrant Arlésienne fragrance: bouquet of rose, sweet violet and saffron.
My hand feels so soft and velvety.
This is definitely very handy to be brought everywhere inside my handbag =)

My hair is my crowning glory and I take extra steps to make sure my hair stays healthy at all times.
Matrix Biolage Smooth Proof Shampoo for frizzy hair smoothens out my frizzy hair and makes them stay in place.

Inspired by the resistant properties of the Camellia Flower, Smooth Proof is designed to let go of frizz and unwanted volume with state-of-the-art formulas. Formulas work to encapsulate hair and align the cuticle to help lock out moisture for control and smoothness even in 97% humidity.

Shampoo cleanses, controls frizz and results in smoothly polished hair.

Nature Republic Snail Solution Hydrogel Mask Sheet

It contains snail secretion to soothe distressed skin while gently embracing the surface of the face, moisturising from inside out.

It comes in two separate sheets for the nose above and....

...the second sheet for the chin.

This mask is slightly different as it's plastic-y and gel- like but nonetheless served its purpose by moisturising my skin.

Always 21 Aloe Vera Soothing Gel Mist.



Soothes tired skin and refreshes skin after a long day.

I feel so pampered like a princess!
We girls deserve a pampering day once a week ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment