September 13, 2015

Brunch @ Garage 51, Bandar Sunway

I've been wanting to try Garage 51 since forever but there's forever no parking around that area -.-
I've heard rave reviews about this restaurant and since I love cafe hopping, this is one not to be missed.

Unfortunately, I think it's overrated.

The nutella ice coffee drink was unique though.
It's called Mochatella.

It just gives me ideas to make flavoured ice from now hehe

Maria Parlo.
Poached Eggs with hollandaise sauce, Smoked Salmon, diced mushrooms, with their signature thick homemade hash potatoes. 



Awesome Garage Breakfast.
Poached Eggs, sliced ham, diced mushrooms, burger bread and once again with their thick homemade hash potatoes.

Their signature is their famous thick homemade hash. But it was very filling! It is heavy and I think a bit too much for me LOL They really should have other choices than their homemade hash. 

Garage 51 Milo Dinosaur.
Nuff' said. This was delicious!

Garage 51,
51, Jalan PJS 11/9, Bandar Sunway.
Opens from 11am-11pm

Have a productive week ahead readers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment