September 26, 2015

Muffinbeauty x Bourjois

I believe most of you have heard of Makeupalley or Birchbox especially when it comes to beauty product reviews. Now let me introduce Asian first beauty review social platform- MuffinBeauty! MuffinBeauty is the first beauty review community targeting Asian women. People are increasingly looking up online reviews at TripAdvisor or any other similar websites before deciding on which hotel to stay. And MuffinBeauty is like a beauty version of TripAdvisor in Asia. A platform where everyone shares information and makes neutral reviews about beauty products.

There is a Muffin Beauty Club set up especially for beauty enthusiasts and bloggers who share reviews in their own social media sites actively. With only minimum 10 reviews written in MuffinBeauty, you already have a ticket to join this club and a member can access the redemption page in order to receive products for making reviews. This is how the team rewards review contributors. You stand higher chances to receive products for review if we constantly share about genuine and useful reviews to the community.

I am invited to join the MBC by the Muffin team and there it goes my first beauty box! I will be reviewing Bourjois products today. Bourjois is a make up brand from Paris, France. They have recently launched some new products in Malaysia and I'm excited to try!

Bourjois is famous for their mascaras. 

Introducing the seductive push up mascara- Bourjois Volume Glamour Effet Push Up Mascara in Black Waterproof.


The mascara captures each lashes perfectly for a perfect curve.

It adds allure to eyes by adding extra coats on outer lashes.

BEFORE

AFTER
This Push Up Volume Waterproof Mascara gives the ‘Push Up’ effect for intense volume, irresistible curves and length in alluring black

It contains a formula that shapes the lashes and a brush with coating fibres for volume that’s 11 times more breathtaking!

This tireless mascara stays in place perfectly whatever the activity. It is long lasting and can even last for the entire day! Yup, it lasts up to 24 hours! The texture is non sticky and really lifts up the lashes for a big eye effect. It is lightweight and does not weigh down the lashes even after wearing for the entire day. It doesn’t smudge as well after a day full of activities and proves that it is definitely waterproof.

And let me tell you this true life story haha...Remember I was eating the spicy wings in Frontera until I cried my eyes out? Luckily that night, I was wearing Bourjois mascara and I was so worried when I started crying that it will start smudging. Guess what? My mascara stayed perfectly in place with not a single smudge! Besides, I was already wearing for more than 12 hours and after the crying, my mascara still stayed in place even past midnight. Truly a long lasting mascara this one! <3

After an awesome try with the Volume Glamour Effet Push Up Mascara, I was now excited to try Bourjois’ very first fresh-effect blush!

Bourjois Aqua Blush in 03 Pink Twice.
This seems like a cream blush without the creamy/sticky texture.
In fact, since I have oily skin, I stayed away from cream blushers because it will just make my skin oily looking. But, I am now a convert! This ultra-fluid gel is as refreshing as a sorbet and gives your complexion amazing radiance.

Just one dollop...

And there you have a shiny but matte texture of pink blush on the skin <3
The fluid texture is fantastic to brighten up the skin for an unbelievable freshness.
An extra point is that it smells sweet and nice.

 Apply a small amount to the cheek using the finger. 

 Spread using a circular motion to bring out the colour.

The color is a radiant pink and it freshens up the cheeks!
It gives a light sweet tint on the cheek but sometimes one dollop is not enough. Probably enough for a sunny day out but I always apply 2 dollops on each cheek for work and 2 ½ to 3 dollops for dinner.

The best part is that the colour becomes one with your skin, without leaving a mark! It blends really well into the skin as the texture is not sticky but matte. 

A dream for the skin, perfectly light and natural. It is also long lasting and proven to last for 12 hours.

Aqua Blush:
-boosts your skin’s freshness,
-brightens up the complexion,
- gives you a touch of colour with purity, radiance and a healthy glow

I'm a big fan of blushers because even just on bare skin, with pink cheeks, it can give your face some colour without looking pale. Now, even better, I'm sold on this Aqua Blush!

Come and join the Muffin Beauty Club where you get to redeem new products from merchants, beauty vouchers and shopping coupons and invitation to beauty workshops and events occasionally. See you in the community =)

No comments:

Post a Comment