December 14, 2018

Althea Korea wishlist

It's that time of the year again where it's all festive, season of giving and receiving presents and the joy of Christmas. As you all know I am an Althea Angel and have been raving a lot on their products. In fact, I have so many Althea beauty boxes that I can do a stack in my room hehe But guess what? Beauty products are never enough for us girls. 

Therefore, I have listed down my wishlist from Althea Korea. By some kind of Christmas magic, hopefully Althea Korea hears me and grants me my wish of the following products HAHA. Santa Althea, hope you are listening =) *It is the season of giving afterall* *laughs*

I have tried many products and definitely would love to use some of those products again after it is finished and so I have listed down  my Top 10 favourite products which I would love to get again and some new ones which I hope to try. I have also divided into a few categories. Perhaps, you could also go through this wishlist and come up with your own and browse through the various products in Althea's website.

A. MAKEUP REMOVER

1. BANILA CO CLEAN IT ZERO CLEANSING BALM _ORIGINAL (100ML)


This is an award winning product and I currently need a good makeup remover for those stubborn waterproof makeup products. This silky balm will melt away dirt, residue and long wearing makeup, emulsifying with water into a milk-coloured solution that washes everything down the drain. Loved by beauty enthusiasts and celebrities alike, the Original version is suitable for all skin types. Quite fun to see how the balm turns into a cleanser. Would definitely love to try this one and it's on my number one list!

2. INNISFREE APPLE SEED CLEANSING TISSUE (15EA)


As mentioned, I need a good makeup remover not only for home but also when I travel. Tissue makeup remover is the best travel companion for me and apparently this tissue helps to gently exfoliate and remove dead skin cells too, making this especially great for those with a hectic lifestyle or those extra lazy days. I would love to smell the apple scent too! Will buy in bulk for this if I have to haha



Now, when it comes to the second skincare step, I was very amazed with Althea'a Bare Essentials Primer Water. I used the first bottle I have gotten til it's last drop. So I hope to get a new bottle. It is smooth, hydrating and ever so slightly balm-like, this bottle of wonder penetrates into the layers of the skin to plump them up, prepping the skin and making it a smooth canvas for products to come. 



I have been having trouble with my slightly enlarged pores and  I have been seeing quite good reviews on this product so would like to try out this product to minimise my pores. This Wonder Pore from Etude House knows how to pack a punch when it comes to oily skin and unsightly enlarged pores. Infused with peppermint extract, this works to cleanse away dirt and residue while balancing the skin's natural pH levels. 

C. TREAT

5. RIRE ALL KILL BLACKHEAD REMOVER STICK (10G)


I was surprised to see such product. I have not seen one like this before and would love to try this. I have been at war with blackhead all my life. Every single time I go for facial, blackhead is the number issue that the beautician will bring up due to my oily skin. So I was hoping for this All Kill Blackhead remover stick to be my blackhead saviour! This specially formulated balm-to-foam scrub hybrid effectively exfoliates and whisks away impurities like dirt, sebum and dead skin cells for a smooth skin.

6. RIRE ALL KILL PORE TIGHTENING ICE STICK (10G)


This is another unique item I found in Althea. This is actually a cooling balm that instantly lowers the temperature of the skin to seal in those pores, helping to minimize them in the process. Made with a blend of astringent ingredients, this is also great for soothing and hydrating the skin after blackhead extractions. Quite cool right? Fantastic for my pores!

D. SUNCARE



My favourite sunscreen. It had me at first application. It is ultra lightweight, an invisible sunscreen formulated with hyaluronic acid and Damask rose extracts, ensuring that your skin stays fresh and hydrated throughout the day without any streakiness or a white cast. It has an SPF of 50+ and PA++++, so your skin'll be kept protected all day. As part of the Petal Velvet line, it also contains micro-powder particles that give you a smooth, petal-like complexion. I will not be using any other sunscreen from now on. This is like my daily go-to product. So I want to stock up on this as I bring this everywhere I go even when I travel.

E. HAIR

8. INNISFREE GREEN TEA MINT FRESH SHAMPOO (300ML)


I love anything mint and I have not tried a mint shampoo before. This is a sebum-control hair wash that is formulated with a combination of Jeju green tea and mint extracts, and lathers up richly to remove dirt off your scalp and hair. It will definitely be helpful for my oily scalp. And its minty formulation will give a tingly sensation which I love and hopefully be able to try this out.

9. INNISFREE GREEN TEA MINT FRESH SCALP CONDITIONER (200ML)


With Shampoo, the pair will be a conditioner. I want to try both as a pair for it to work better. This is  also a sebum-control hair softening treatment and it gently coats the hair without weighing it down. Indeed, this is great for those of us with oilier scalps like mine!

F. MAKEUP



My blusher is finishing soon and I am browsing through the website and found this three coloured blush. It's a 3-in-1 blushing powder that leaves a naturally flushed hue on the skin! Made with fine pigments, this powder adheres well to the skin and shows up pristine even after a few layers. This product also helps to control sebum and oil production, which is perfect for my oily skin. Love the 3 coloured blush so that I can mix and match for a day or night colour.

So, how practical is my wishlist hehe? Well, I am not too extravagant to want super expensive stuffs. I just want what my skin and body needs. So, have I been a good girl, Santa Althea? *winks* =)

No comments:

Post a Comment