December 26, 2018

End of the year updates

My monthly update stopped in August haha because I was too busy updating my travels and wedding related posts. But it's the last one for this year so thought I'll just lump the last few months in one post haha

The last few months were super busy with wedding related planning and with our new house renovation. Well, the house renovation can be a whole new post altogether *laughs* The headache, the designing, the contractor, wow, superr busyyyyy!

But, let's eat first =)
Somehow, due to so much planning to do during the weekend because that's when both of us can meet and plan together, I have suddenly stopped running in the park as well as my HIIT. I just couldn't find the time or motivation rather. Instead, I've decided to eat healthiER haha in order to control my fat mass and still stay lean for my wedding.

I've then resorted to acai bowl and poke bowl. Love the acai bowl from Goodness Green Cafe, TTDI.

And my fave poke bowl from Wonder Poke, Wonder Tea, Sunway. 

Re-visited this place many times.

I've also tried a new poke bowl from Fin, Publika. One of the cheapest poke bowl in town for only RM15. But they have quite limited ingredients.

But then there are also cheat days HEHE

There's this hype about this nasi ayam kicap cili from Tiga Budak Gemok. Find them on instagram. We went to their stall at Hartamas. Boy, were the queue long but luckily we reached early. There was a freaking long queue for nasi ayam ok! What's so special? You gotta eat it to find out. The ayam and cili were super spicy I was crying while eating haha But, man, it was damn good and spicy! I wouldn't revisit because of the queue though as they cook there and then and were quite slow. But definitely worth a try!

Had a feast at Las Carretas, USJ Subang.

Mmm...steak! Soft, melts in your mouth and juicy.

Oyster in cream sauce. I drank the sauce like soup! I'm not a fan of oyster but this one, I gulped it all!
Hugely recommended.

Another feast at Baan Thai 2, Kuchai Lama
Squid was gone within minutes. Spicy, chewy and very flavourful

Tomyam fish.

Green curry.

Seafood tomyam.

Thai omelette.

Overall, no complaints. Food was good and we were all very satisfied!

Had crab cravings one of those days and kari ketam it was!

Raju's Jalan Gasing!

Just for me =) Superr yums. Cravings satisfied.

Found a cozy cafe in the heart of KL. Mil Cafe & Lounge, Jalan Kamunting, KL

Good coffee.

Even better food. They mainly serve Asian dishes and this prawn noodle was very tasty and the broth was just nice with little bit spicy, sweet and savoury. The set lunch was also pretty reasonable.

Finally tried The Alley Milk Tea.
Had their signature. The pearl was chewy but still doesn't justify the price though.

Had Souka cakes, SS15 back to back one of the weekends.

Chocolate cheese yums.

Caramel burnt cheesecake. I had a craving for this and the nearest to me was Souka. Didn't disappoint.

Oreo mint choc. My fave mint in a cake. One delicious goodness.

But the best cheesecake of all?
THIS!
6th Avenue Cheesecake from The Tokyo Restaurant, Lot 10.
Didn't disappoint at all. In fact, very willing to spend RM20 on this and still felt it was worth it HAHA. The best and would come back for more if it was not so far!

Opps this is overly cheating already. I really should start exercising LOL

#bittersweet
This Christmas tree was with me ever since I could remember. My last time putting this up in my home as I will be shifting out soon to start a new life ='(

Christmas carols! Never gets old.

Some pampering time at Beaute Library.

Wee~ Rose bouquet from Happy Bunch from the fiance <3

Watched Bohemian Rhapsody and I was totally amazed by this movie and their performance. The songs were beautifully sung. Who doesn't know Queen's song? You will definitely recognise a few from the movie. We sang along, laughed, teared and it was such a great movie. The only thing was that Malaysian cinemas cut quite a bit of scenes.

A Star is Born wasn't as good but I did love one song from the movie which Lady Gaga sang with Bradley Cooper. Lady Gaga could act and Bradley Cooper could sing!

Oh Aquaman was THE movie of the year. I absolutely recommend watching this. 2 and a half hours gone by just like that because you don't get bored at all watching the underwater world and its amazing CGI. The storyline, the actions, the beautiful underwater nature and everything was fantastic! 5 stars from me and I never give a movie a perfect rating!

The new house is in a bit of a mess at the moment. But I could forsee my vision coming true soon enough. Very excited and can't wait.

Did my bridal nails and it was very bling that it's hard for my phone to capture haha:



Oh and by the way, I also got myself a husband this year *laughs*
 Yes, we are now legal! Next planning: shifting house and getting married customary and in church.

No comments:

Post a Comment