December 17, 2018

Althea surprise box

Althea as always love spoiling their angels and I am super blessed to be an Althea Angel. Received a surprise box from them with goodies!


Brought them and some other Althea products with me on my trip to Singapore!


Spotted this cute product? This is the A'PIEU x Rilakkuma Limited Edition Air-fit Cushion Blusher.

 How cute is the puff? haha

It's supposed to be a blusher but they had a brown variant too for contouring/shading. I received the one in BR01.

The liquid formulation supposed to give a natural complexion and luster and adds vitality and radiance to your skin tone. It brightens skin to help achieve a clear and moist natural lustrous makeup without feeling stickiness and heavy after applying it a whole day long. Containing Aloe Vera and Tea Tree extract that is suitable for people who has sensitive skin.

This brownish colour is more suitable for contouring/shading instead of a blusher. However, I find the colour too close to my skin colour to do any contouring. Plus, the puff makes it harder to shade. A brush would have been better and more evenly distributed. Therefore, I now use it to hide redness under my nose and to occasionally cover zits that pop out hehe

Unfortunately, you cute Rilakkuma, a pinker shade would have suited my skin best.


Bija & Aloe Night mask.

This is my first time using this capsule recipe. A sleeping pack which contains 100ppm of bija oil, 1,000ppm of aloe vera leaf juice extract and 1,000 ppm of aloe vera leaf extract specially for skin trouble and soothing care.

Looks small but it has a generous amount of gel in there.

Apply the desired amount and gently spread onto the face at the cream step. Leave on overnight and wash it off next morning. 

I brought this with me during travel as it was very convenient to just take along. I was surprised that although it's just a small tube, but it can last a few days for the both of us. In fact, I have been using for a week now and it has not finished yet. I love the gel-like texture that absorbs into the skin freshly and moistly. It feels a bit cooling and non sticky. Plus, whenever I travel, my skin is exposed to dry air and polluted air. So, it helped to control my acne and oily skin problem. Definite skin saver during travels! Would purchase this myself!

Another skin saviour during travels: Collagenic Aqua Volume Lip Essence by Mizon

Smooth on deep moisture and nourishment and reveal silky soft, plump lips with this innovative essence. The ultimate antidote for dry, flaky lips; this smoothing formulation utilises plant oils to form a protective, moisture-binding layer that keeps lips hydrated all day long. Enriched with collagen to hold onto hydration, granting a softened, plumped effect and UV blockers to prevent sun-related damage.

Easy application. Just swipe a generous amount onto lips. It is not watery so it's easier to estimate when you press the essence out. I popped this into my handbag during travel.

Because it is not watery which is perfect because watery lip essence tend to be runny. After application though, it was very moisturising and my lips was immediately moisten and was glossy. It can also be a lip gloss replacement because it was very shiny. It even has SPF 10 in it and certified for UV Protection. Oh, plus point is that it has a very nice scent to it as well. Another great product to travel with =)

So fortunate to receive this box just before I travelled the next day! Thank you so much Althea Korea!

1 comment: