December 21, 2011

CLEO hair makeover

I was chosen to be part of Cleo magazine's hair makeover =)) I needed a change to my hairstyle. I've had this long hair ever since high school and never actually had the guts to do any daring change to it. All I ever did was permed and dyed my hair.

So, on the 19th December, me and other girls who were also chosen, went to L'OREAL Professionel Academy in Bangsar. We were excited for our makeovers!!


We had our 'Before' shots taken then proceeded to have our hair done. My stylists told me they were going to cut my hair medium length for a fresh and young look and dye my hair soft purple for the base with red highlights.

And so the transformation began...

Chopped my hair off!

My long hair gone...


Blowing dry

Having my hair dyed

Others having their hair makeovers

DONE!!


Curled


BEFORE                                                                        AFTER


Photoshoot


Me with my hairstylists, Tim(left) and Keith from Albert Nico

I totally looked different after the makeover. Even the photographer who took my 'Before' shot couldn't recognise me after that *laughs* 

I like the young and fresh look. I think I look younger with shorter hair because I find that with my long hair, it adds to my age. I look edgy and fun now with red highlights hehe

Can't wait for the February issue!!

Thanks Cleo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment