December 27, 2011

Sherlock Holmes 2: A Game of Shadows


I did not really like the prequel to this movie. The first movie was quite a bore to me. Hence, I was skeptical about the second installment.

It turned out okay though. It was a mixture of dry humour, action and putting the puzzles together...Well, it is a detective show hehe Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law reprised their roles as Sherlock Holmes and Dr John Watson respectively and I think their partnership have chemistry. The train scene is what you should look out for!

Not much romance though so if you're looking for some lovey dovey, then this is not the movie *laughs*
However, if you're a fan of the first movie, you would probably like this one. Even if you're not a fan, you would probably still like this movie LOL

Just one thing, I thought the movie ended quite abruptly...probably there's a third..

No comments:

Post a Comment