December 13, 2011

Papermate Inkjoy!!

My Christmas present came early this year!! *laughs* Thanks to Papermate Malaysia, I received a bundle of joy today!




24 pens altogether!! *smiles widely*

Actually, I was only expecting a few pens but didn't know they were absolutely generous(must be the Christmas mood!) to give the entire set of the newest InkJoy pens! I think even after sharing with my family members, I have pens to last me probably 2 years!! 

Happy me!

Okay, I have been using Papermate pens ever since I started writing (no kidding) and I'm still using Papermate after all these years! I think it's the best stationery brand around!

So, I'm really excited to review the new InkJoy pens. The name itself brings joy to people =)

The pens come in four sets.... 

InkJoy 100

This set is like any normal pens around. It's capped and comes in three colours; blue, red and black.

Capped pen

I like that the grip of the cap is quite strong so that it does come out easily and gets lost. Papermate really knows consumers' needs down to the design of the cap!!

Second set...

InkJoy 300 RT

This is my favourite set!! It consist of retractable pens with rubberised grips and awesome colours. Other than the normal blue, red and black this comes with pink, purple and turquoise! 

It's a click pen

On top of that, it has this metal clip with Papermate's signature hearts =)


You can clip it at your jeans pocket or shirt pocket!


My two favourite pen colours- pink and purple =))


Next..

InkJoy 100 RT

This is almost the same as the first set, only thing, this is a retractable click pen.

Lastly, 

InkJoy 700 RT

This has the best design. It's so modern and chic and good for office use! The 1.0 tip makes it easy for writing with the rubber grip and comes in two colours; black and blue. You know I would totally buy this pen just for its sleek design *laughs*

Also comes with a metal clip engraved with the hearts!

Overall, all the pens functioned smoothly without any breakage. It will definitely serve me well during exams where I do not have the time to bother about my pen's ink not coming out and fuss around. When you start writing with these InkJoy pens, I'm afraid you'll be reluctant to put it down...It's just effortless and makes writing so much FUN!




It's so smooth that you can even draw with it. It does not smear as it dries up fast and it does not hurt your fingers because it has a good grip and not slippery! Now, with the InkJoy pens, not only you can write with comfort but also with the chic pens, it's quite COOL to be writing with it =)

<3

I can actually find no fault with these awesome pens! You should totally try it and will not regret buying especially at affordable prices. The most expensive which is the 700 RT is only RM3.90 while the rest is around the range of RM1-1.50!!

Now, I can't wait to share the joy with my family members!

Truly!

Thank you Papermate!!
XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Waaaa, i also want free pens! >.< *jealous*

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha alyssa sure sure no prob =)

    akuzle ayu: yeap hehe thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nahhhh, just saying only lah, dear X) <3

    ReplyDelete