December 10, 2011

Suisse Programme Smoothing Lip Scrub


I'm a big believer of lip balms to keep lips smooth and healthy. However, lip balms do not exfoliate dry lips. Then I found out about lip scrub! Who knew, apart from body or hair scrub, there's even lip scrub *laughs*

Today I'm going to review Suisse Programme hydra solution smoothing lip scrub.

I have quite dry and flaky lips hence I'm so excited to try this product because its primary function is to exfoliate dull, dry, flaky skin for super soft and smooth lips in seconds!!

 BEFORE- dry lips =((







squeeze a small amount on your finger tips 

 Rub on lips until smooth

 AFTER- Tadah!! Smooth pinky lips =)


BEFORE                                                   AFTER


This lip scrub is enriched with botanical ingredients. When applied, there's a slight minty feeling. 
You just have to rub a small amount on lips and remove with tissue or washcloth. I just washed it with water.

The effect is instantaneous. My lips became soft and supple in a matter of seconds! So, it's great to be used right before you apply lipstick so that it can glide smoothly lips won't look dry.

I'm in love with this product! It retails for RM68 at SaSa =)

No comments:

Post a Comment