March 2, 2012

#5 The first 10 songs on your ipod shuffle.

Here are my first 10 songs in my shuffle. These are my faves as well =)

1. Chris Medina- What are words
-I got to know about this song late *laughs* Seems like everyone heard it and fell in love with it only then I knew about it. There's a beautiful story behind this song...It's a Must-Hear!

2. Jessie J- Domino
-Very catchy! My favourite from Jessie J after Price Tag.

3. One Direction- What makes you beautiful
The newest boy band in town! Got to know about them after loving this song so much!

4.Nelly- Just a dream
This song has been around quite long and I can say it's my all time favourite! If I were to hear it in the next 3-5 years I think I would still love it...It's that kind of song =) Besides, I love anything that has 'dream' in it hehe

5. Joe Jonas- Just in love
Joe Jonas' first solo which is really beautiful!

6. Rihanna- Cheers
Very fun song and it's that kind that goes on and on in your head...

7. Wiz Khalifa and Lily Allen- 5o'clock in the morning
Very unique collaboration which produced a nice song!

8. Avril Lavigne- What the Hell
Avril Lavigne's best single yet IMHO!

9. Jessica Mauboy- What happened to us
Didn't hear about her until this song caught my ears. She sounds like Shontelle.

10. Jason Aldean feat Kelly Clarkson- Don't you wana stay
Love the collaboration between the two! Definitely deserved the Grammy nomination!

No comments:

Post a Comment