March 7, 2012

Channing Tatum

I think Channing Tatum is a very talented actor. Not only is he smoking HOT, he is a multi talented actor. He's a dancer, he does comedy, he can do stunts in action movies yet he can also be soft and gentle in dramas. He is so versatile, he can act in any movie for that matter!



I first saw him in Step Up where I fell in love with his dance moves. Boy, can this guy move!


He acted with Jenna Dewan who is now his wife. Both made great pair on and off set =)


He was a street fighter in Fighting. This is where you can see most of his muscles!


He was a soldier in GI Joe.


Then he turned to drama In Nicholas Spark's Dear John. It was a touching love story.



He was a stripper in Magic Mike. His co stars said Channing Tatum had fantastic moves. I guess credit must be given to his early days as a stripper! Yup, before he was famous, Channing was a stripper! Now, we know, how those moves came about.



His latest movie, The Vow co starring Rachel MacAdams is yet to come to our cinemas. I absolutely have to watch this movie. She was from The Notebook and he was from Dear John, together they are the greatest love story actors =) I cried both in The Notebook and Dear John. I wonder whether I would flood the cinema in The Vow! =p

Update: My review on The Vow

So, you see, Channing Tatum does not act only in one genre movie. He is so talented!!! He can dance, fight, do stunts and make you cry in love stories. 
I don't know anyone who is that versatile.


Okay, I just died!

3 comments:

  1. Talented and handsome! He was Hot also!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him! Hate Jenna...joking :) All the best for Channing- he,s great!

    ReplyDelete