March 20, 2012

Got the Blues?

Many celebrities are donning either blue hair or streaks of blue hair. I guess the colour trend for hair these days is B-L-U-E. Let's take a look.

Katy Perry is still keeping her blue hair after quite sometime. With her quirky personality, I think it suits her =) 





Selena Gomez recently posted a picture of herself with streaks of blue hair. Well, she's young and she wanted to experiment! When I was at her age(seems like a million years ago -.-) I wanted streaks of pink hair LOL


Nicki Minaj is constantly seen with different hair colours. Here she is in blue..


The youngest child to get streaks of blue hair is Zahara Jolie-Pitt. How cool is mummy Ange and daddy Brad Pitt?


The latest celebrity to join the bandwagon is Jaime King from Hart of Dixie. She's got half blonde, half blue hair.


I feel like I want to highlight my hair with blue *laughs* It's fun and if people were to ask, well just say all these celebrities influenced me =pp
Yeah probably during my break or as a graduation present for myself hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment