April 19, 2014

Things everyone should do at least once in their lifetime

I was reading through this article and couldn't agree more with it: http://www.buzzfeed.com/ariannarebolini/things-everyone-should-do-alone-at-least-once

Yes, it’s true, sometimes you just need some alone time. Being alone doesn’t mean you’re lonely. It just means you’re independent enough to be doing things by yourself. I already did half from the list. I love my ‘ME’ time. I actually do quite enjoy doing some things by myself. But then again…I can be quite the extreme side of two coins. I can be really attached to people at times and I can be extremely independent other times *laughs*

Anyway, I would really want to try to do number 3 someday =) Although technically I travelled by myself before, but not out of voluntariness. It was due to work. I want a real holiday just by myself, probably cruising away on a ship...away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Just me, the destination and serenity. No one can tell me where to go, what to do or even what to eat. Hmmm…if only my parents would approve LOL

So readers, try doing stuffs yourself. Who knows, you might actually enjoy doing it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment