April 27, 2014

Save the Ocean, Save the Sharks with h2o+

Thanks to TheLilacBox, I've got the chance to meet h2o+ brand ambassadors, Priscilla Wong & Aric Ho on 26th April at One Utama!

Customers got a chance to meet and mingle with them as well when they purchase RM200 & above worth of h2o+ products.

So I arrived at the event place and there were huge posters of Priscilla Wong & Aric Ho




There were already many people waiting to see the ambassadors.


This event is not just to meet and mingle with the ambassadors, but also to promote marine conservation to create awareness to value shark populations in Malaysia. 
h20+ as the leading global brand in the science of marine skincare join hands with Shark Saver Malaysia to host this marine conservation program.


I am sure you have seen the 'I'm FINished' campaign on TV. 




We were served with h20+ collagen drinks mixed with fruit juices! Yumm


And pastries as well while waiting for the guests of honour...


By the way, do you know of Priscilla Wong and Aric Ho? To be honest, I didn't know who were they.
But see the above picture and then see below...


Look soooo different in real life, no???
I saw them but I didn't know they were the ambassadors, but I started hearing shouts and screams and I saw where everyone was looking at...and then someone told me, it's THEM!!
And so, I was like, Priscilla Wong is so gorgeous in real life!!! Seriously, the photos all around in the posters do not do her justice at all!


Priscilla is a Hong Kong TV travel host and actress while Aric is a Malaysian actor and singer.
Both are beautiful and were very cheerful and friendly!




They were there to not only talk about their skincare regime, but to also raise awareness on Malaysia being the 8th largest catchment country ranked 4th for shark fins import.


So they asked who doesn't eat shark fins *raise hands* hehe


Okay, I totally have a girl crush on her. I can't believe I didn't know who she was before this lol
She is sooooo gorgeous with beautiful skin and smiles so much. She waves at all her screaming fans and is very bubbly. A famous star with such great personality is always to be admired.


Picture time with the stars!!


And of course the selfie craze happened at the event too hahaha


You can also help save the sharks by stopping consumption or sale of shark fin. RM5 will be contributed to Shark Savers Malaysia with every purchase of "Save the Ocean, Save the Sharks" t-shirt sold at RM25.
You can purchase them at the h20+ roadshow in One Utama from 23rd til 27th April 2014.




My memorabilia from the photo session <3
Great to have met two lovely ambassadors =)

No comments:

Post a Comment