March 8, 2015

Map's cafe Bandar Sunway

I love cozy cafes which serve brunch.
I'm always on the look out for good brunch menu with a cozy environment.
I stumbled upon Map's cafe, Bandar Sunway through reviews and decided to go and have a taste of it.

It was quite packed on a Saturday afternoon and the whole design of the cafe sure feels like home.
Pardon me, but you should check out the washroom with all the funny quotes hanging hehe

Okay, back to the yummylicious food..

Eggs benny (RM19)
Eggs Benedict with mushrooms, corn and bacon slices.
This is a MUST-HAVE!

The eggs benedict was perfect with the bacon slices and soft bread below.
Couldn't get enough of it.

Pork Burger (RM18)
I'm a big fan of eggs. I like everything egg lol
The patty was tasty topped it off with the runny yolk was a tickle to the taste bud.

Porkballs as side dish (RM15)
The porkballs were rich in taste and completed well with cube potatoes.


Overall, this is a cafe worth visiting.

UPDATE:

Guess what? I revisited Map's in a matter of weeks for lunch! It's a great place for lunch as well because the location is away from the lunch jam madness. There's parking spaces and the serving is quite fast so you don't waste time.

Breakfast In Bed (RM19)
It was lunch hour but I was craving for some brunch so I got the ‘Breakfast in Bed’ which consists of pork bacon, sausages, roasted potatoes, sunny side up on a fairly large crispy toast, baked beans and sautéed mushrooms. The portion was just right to fill my tummy.


We also had wanted to try this unique curry chicken rice with bacon and poached egg on top in the lunch menu. I forgot the name but surprisingly it turned out delicious. It looked small at first but it's actually quite a decent portion for lunch.

Looking forward to more visits to this awesome cafe =) 

Address:
No.9, Jalan PJS 11/2, Petaling Jaya
Same row as Sunway Pyramid, behind Petron
There's ample parking spaces because it's quite secluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment