March 23, 2015

The Voice Season 8

The Voice is now in Season 8! This time with the come back of original coach Christina Aguilera with Pharell Williams and veterans Adam Levine and Blake Shelton.


I'm always excited to watch The Voice Blind auditions because it cracks me up with the judges' bickering. After watching 8 seasons, I find the best judges pairing has to be last season's, Season 7. I'm probably a huge fan of Gwen Stefani hence the biasness but I felt Gwen and Pharell make a better duo rather than Christina and Pharell. Adam and Blake will forever have their bromance going on where nobody can interfere hehe

This season sees many talented singers trying to win the judges' attention by having them push their buttons. Adam had quite a slow start in the first 2 episodes. Lady luck was probably not on his side but Pharell, on the other hand, has been winning many people's attention with that Mr. Nice Guy personality. To be honest, I really like him too. He is wayy too cool to be true sometimes!

The Voice with the crazy bunch of judges.
My all time guilty pleasure ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment