September 26, 2014

The Voice Season 7

The Voice is BACCCKKK!!! I can't be more excited hehe

Last season's new judges Usher and Shakira are now replaced by pop princess Gwen Stefani and Mr. Nice Guy, Pharell Williams.

I feel this is the best season yet. I don't know, I felt that Gwen and Pharell were the missing puzzles to the team. Unlike previous judges, Gwen and Pharell were so much better IMHO.


The judges this season; Pharell Williams, Adam Levine, Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton.


Of course, I have always loved the bromance of Adam and Blake and that never failed to make me laugh. Gwen and Pharell made the team of judges complete. I have been a fan of Gwen Stefani since forever and gosh, not only she's H-O-T, she's really good in making her pitches and such a lovely person. Of Cee Lo and Usher, I think Pharell hit it as a judge on The Voice. He is Mr Nice Guy, Mr Talented, Mr Chill Guy, Mr Happy and he is just a jack of all trades! Together with Adam and Blake, they make a hilarious team!

If I could say one thing about this season is that, there were definitely much more bickering moments among the judges. I felt that it can get sidetracked because the main objective of this show is the contestants' voice and talents. They should probably focus on the Voice more, rather than fight among themselves too much. 

Of course, most people tune in to see the bickering anyway hehe. If only they could tone it down a notch, it could have been better. Nevertheless, I still love 'The Voice' and the blind auditions never fail to make my day hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment