September 26, 2014

Realash Eyelash Enhancer

I have always loved nice dramatic big eyes that's why I'm always looking out for coloured contacts to make my pupils bigger, falsies to make my eyelashes thicker and longer and good mascaras for bolder eyelashes. Yes, I love my eyes feature and is always finding ways to enhance them.

And then look what came to my doorstep?


Hmm...what's inside??


A beautifully wrapped parcel.


Ta-dah! It's the Realash Eyelash Enhancer!
It's like Santa knew I wanted this and came as early Christmas gift hehe


I have been looking for ways to enhance my eyelashes because honestly, as much as I like the effect of falsies, I still do feel quite uncomfortable having fake lashes on my eyes. I'd rather have natural long lashes and a little swipe of mascara would go a long way.


Realash is the result of countless hours spent in the most advanced labs in Europe. Realash helps your body to produce real lashes with incredible density, length and strength so you look your best everyday, at anytime. In addition, Realash doesn't irritate eyes nor it causes any side-effects. It’s beauty and confidence you can rely on forever.




Realash extension liquid is approved by FDA so it's definitely safe to use on your lashes. Active ingredients stimulate lashes to grow, inhibit their fall and make them look amazingly long, dark and strong (every girls' dream!)

To ensure complete safety, Realash formula has been enriched with natural mango and papaya fruit extracts, bitter orange flowers extract and sabal palm leaves extract. Horsetail, flax and calamus extracts are a great source of vitamins E and C. These substances work synergistically to protect delicate skin around the eyes, making you look even more radiant.


Typically, eyelashes need 30 days to grow. The main problem is that most times mature eyelashes fall before new ones are fully grown and this cause a visually unpleasant effect. Engineered with innovative technology, Realash helps your eyelash grow faster and stronger. The density goes up, and your eyelashes look longer and fuller. It's a simple concept, but the visual effect is revolutionary.


A 3ml bottle can last for 4-5 months. 
Only a small quantity of Realash is needed to get beautiful lashes. Additional applications will not increase the growth.


To achieve the best results it's recommended to use Realash once a day, preferably in the evening after removing make-up, by applying the enhancer to the upper eyelid. REALASH is easy to apply and you can easily do it yourself. One stroke and your eyelashes are nurtured so you can enjoy your new, extraordinary look!


The sterile applicator is thin, flexible and easy to use.




My barely there lashes >.<


With mascara which helps the length but of course, given a chance I would prefer thicker, longer and darker lashes hehe


I will test Realash from today to see the results. Will I get results after 3 months? Realash promises significant improvement after using nightly for 8 to 12 weeks.

I will get back to you readers in a month's time and see the progress and if there's any improvement to my lashes =)

Stay tuned to find out!


For more info: go to Realash Malaysia


UPDATE: Check out my progress after one month

No comments:

Post a Comment