July 12, 2015

Freshlook Colorblends in Amethyst

Hellow! I'm back with more Freshlook Colorblends colour contacts =)
I have reviewed quite a few colours before such as True SapphireHoneyBrilliant BlueGemstone GreenBrown and Turquoise.

Today, I'm using Amethyst.



The outer layer is purplish and inner layer is brownish.

Without flash.

With flash.

I find this colour is the most subtle of all colours. The purple is not overwhelming, but blends well with the black iris.



From far, I don't think you would even notice I'm wearing an amethyst contacts.


Hence, I'm a bit disappointed with the colour. It does not give a big eye effect and the colour is not as visible as I would prefer.

But, if you are looking for a natural colour contacts, this might be the one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment