December 23, 2014

Freshlook Colorblends in Turquoise

You must already know that I'm loving Freshlook Colorblends colour contacts after having done quite a few posts on it. I'll be reviewing all colours one by one. I have reviewed True SapphireHoneyBrilliant BlueGemstone Green and Brown.

This time it's Turquoise! I have always wanted to try this because turquoise is a unique colour being the fusion of blue and green. Let's see how it look on my eyes ^^ 



Nice colour, huh?

Left- no contacts
Right- Turquoise contacts

With flash

Without flash.
The colour is very unique. The outer is blue while the inner ring of the eye is greenish.




What do you think?
It's subtle yet not too subtle.
This might actually be my favourite colour out of all <3

Next colour: Amethyst

No comments:

Post a Comment