December 22, 2014

Magnum ice cream, Mid Valley

Yeap, I joined in the Magnum ice cream madness!! Haha
Magnum opened their first cafe in Malaysia at Mid Valley, Kuala Lumpur.
Me being a dessert person, of course, I had to try the Magnum ice cream.

There's quite a queue to buy your ice cream so you gota be patient. 
You can choose to either personalise your ice cream or go with their creations.
The normal Magnum stick ice cream costs RM9.90 each. Not bad actually!

You can choose among the variety of toppings for your ice- cream.
If you're personalising your own ice cream, you can choose up to 3 toppings.

Then choose your Magnum ice cream whether Vanilla or Chocolate and choose what coating you wana go with it either White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate.
I chose Chocolate Ice Cream with White Chocolate coating.

And drizzle with Milk Chocolate *yums*

Ta-dah! I had popcorn, dried raspberry and Chocolate as my toppings.

Half-eaten Magnum ice-cream.
It was really good! I loved it and I could eat this every other day hehe
I loved everything about it, from the ice cream to the coatings to the toppings and the entire decorations seem to appetizing.

Truly a dessert lover's paradise <3

No comments:

Post a Comment