January 15, 2012

Lip Smacker

Lip Smacker is the FUN-nest brand for lip balms!! I absolutely love lip smacker's packaging and their lip balms' flavours are extremely fun and unique!!


M&M's packaging with chocolatey flavour...YUMM!

The Paul Frank collection

And the newest edition to Lip Smacker is their collaboration with Coca-Cola...I immediately fell in love with these..



How awesome it is to have lip balms flavoured in Coca Cola, Sprite, grape, orange, etc
I thought to myself that I absolutely have to own at least the Coca Cola flavour =))

So, here it is, my very own Lip Smacker *hearts*


I was very curious as to the flavour, as in whether, it will taste like the real Coca Cola *laughs*

And behold, not only it is brown in colour, which is the colour of Cola..



It smells soooo YUMMY as well, exactly like Coca Cola flavour!! It is so yummy you cannot help but to be thirsty of the drink! *laughs* Everytime I put it on, I feel like I'm going to drink Coca Cola haha And no, it does not make your lips brown. It is plain in colour.

It is very moisturised and long lasting. Hence, not only it is awesome on the outside, it does serve its purpose as a good lip balm as well =)

Lip Smacker is just so innovative and I didn't know putting lip balm could be so much FUN! I would totally buy just for the packaging itself! Now, I would love to try the Sprite flavour =p

1 comment: