January 12, 2012

People's Choice Awards 2012

I thought the fashion at the red carpet arrivals this year were very blah. The stars didn't take much effort to dress up. So I'm only putting up some of my favourites. Others were not even worth it XD



The host of the night, Kaley Cuoco in a graceful dress...But I thought her make up made her look old though...Other than that, she nailed it with that dress..It seems she changed into 7 dresses that night!



Demi Lovato in a strapless Marchesa gown. Perhaps, she was the only one who took the effort to wear a sweeping floor gown and tie her hair up. Then again, she may also be in danger of going OTT coz it's not the Emmy's or Oscars...Nevertheless, the colour was great on her!



Lucy Hale, from Pretty Little Liars, in a unique cut out dress. I love dresses like these-it's not boring yet chic and modern!


Miley Cyrus with bf, Liam Hemsworth. Both looked great especially Liam =) I just have one problem with Miley's dress at the bottom. If you look closely, you can see some colourful hemlines. I didn't like that. Minus it, the dress would be fine!

All three Vampire Diaries main stars came looking great!!


Although I though Nina was quite dissapointing after her many best dressed on red carpets last year, but she still looked great in this Ellie Saab green dress with lace sleeves. She won Fav TV Drama Actress!



Paul Wesley is casual yet awesomely handsome. There's something about guys with a plain shirt and blazer over it that is soo cool! Simple yet nice =)


This is the first time I'm going to name my best dressed to a guy! Ian Somerhalder came in a dashing grey suit all prepped up ready for the carpet!!! This is how you dress for a red carpet!!

I hope other stars dress better in the next awards ceremony...

No comments:

Post a Comment