January 21, 2012

Underworld: Awakening


If you've seen the previous Underworld, you would know what to expect.
Although Kate Beckinsale walks the red carpet gracefully on all occasions, you would never imagine she can actually kick a**!! I'm serious!

Well, no surprise to fans of previous Underworld though. In Awakening, she reprises her lead role as Selene, the vampire warrior. There's vampires, werewolves and hybrids(you see my kind of movie genre =p) only unlike Twilight or the vampire diaries, this movie is dark-very dark.

There's a lot of killing and brutality, so if you're not fans of any of the violent stuffs, I suggest, don't even consider watching this. Since I already knew what to expect, I thought this movie was full of action. You'll never feel sleepy in that 1 and a half hours.

There's so much fighting in that catsuit for Kate and she does it all impressively! Kudos to Kate and I'm always a big fan of hers!

No comments:

Post a Comment