December 6, 2021

Farewells

 In a sudden turn of events, we found out that we'll be migrating due to my husband's job. In less than 60 days, we have to pack everything and I had so many farewells in between. These are some of the memories. There are more and some forgot to take pictures haha but it will remain in my heart forever.

So sweet! The last time I receive balloons were on my proposal haha.

So much good food. In the months of October and November I definitely gained some weight going so many farewells lunches and dinners back to back.


Everyone who knows me knows how much I love eating crabs. So people have been treating me to a lot of crabs meals hehe

Going to miss dinners and drinks at Crazy Crab @ Ara Damansara

Salt baked crabs

Sweet & spicy crabs.

Ham Sap Crabs.

Seafood porridge.

Everything was just sooo yummy!

Not forgetting the drinks of course.


Finally managed to order from The Cookies Bar and my colleagues loved them!

Soo good! Last one before I leave. At least managed to try this famous cookies one time haha

Another favourite reasonably priced restaurant for dinner & drinks that I'm going to miss @ Beer Garage, Subang.

We ordered everything for sharing and we almost ordered the entire menu that day hahaha and no complaints at all...everything finished!


Kam Heong lala was my favourite.



Grilled pork neck was the crowd's favourite. Must eat with their spicy sauce. Yummy!

My college mates brought me to Alor Gajah for one last staycation before I leave.

<3

I also bought macarons and cake bites from Elevete for their sharing.

Both were really good. Highly recommended dessert place!

We bought our own ingredients and had our steamboat & grill session in our Airbnb hehe


My friend bought crabs and cooked for us! Weee~ This one is pepper soup

This is mala version. With limited ingredients he still managed to pull it off! Yay thanks Darren!

I also bought dalgona candies and we played Squid Game >.< It was so much fun.

And as if dinner that we couldn't finish wasn't enough, we even went for satay celup in Malacca hahaha it was really good though. We ate at Ban Lee Siang.

Another recommended place at Ara Damansara is Jatujak Bangkok Street Food.

Tomyam soup.

Pad Thai.

Grilled pork neck.

Steamed siham.

The crabs at Hing Kiet at Klang is one hidden gem!
Had the crabs here so many times this year alone.

Had more omakase! This time at Ichikawa Japanese Restaurant at Subang.

Appetizer was super sweet tomatoes all the way from Japan.

I don't eat raw oysters. But it's my second time trying it here and I only eat it here because it's soo fresh and yummy! Specially flown from Okinawa.

Sashimis with their own wasabi which was really good.

Fried udon.

Different type of chawanmushi.

Fried fish with chilli.

Fish sperm haha! No smell, very fresh and I actually kinda like it haha

More fish. Don't ask me all the names. I only know how to eat lol

More sashimis.


Udon.

The best garlic fried rice.

Super sweet persimmon.

And of course not forgetting our drinks.

We mixed champagne, sake & sochu. Luckily no one went back drunk haha

Another omakase haha! I'm so blessed <3

Sushi Ryu. Been wanting to try here for the longest time. Finally managed to get a booking at the very last minute.

Love that they are very generous with their ebiko and I really love ebiko haha



The sashimis were all so fresh and yummy.

Chawanmushi with more ebiko <3

Their sushi were also very good. Quite a variety of sushis were served, we were very satisfied.




Ahhh my favourite dish!! Ikura! There's rice beneath and the combo was superb!

More sushi! We left feeling full!




Miso soup.

Desserts.

Ice cream with wafer.

Ended the night at Blackbyrd which is the next tower from Ryu.

Loveee all the food in Malaysia. Hopefully food in another country is as appealing haha but nothing beats my home country. Very blessed to have so many generous friends who treated me to delicious meals. Will definitely miss Malaysia because of my family and friends <3

No comments:

Post a Comment