December 21, 2010

Beauty day out!! *hearts*

Nails. Check. Hair. Check. Dress. Check. Awesome-ness <3 Now, just waiting for Christmas and New year to arrive *jumps for joy*

So, today was my beauty day out =) Went to Sunway Pyramid to do my nails. This is actually my first time. I went to Nail Artz at Asian Avenue. I did my research and I can safely say this shop has the cheapest price and really good service =)

I did the nail painted art design. It's Rm2.90 per nail. But it ranges from rm2.90 to rm9.90 according to designs...

                                                                        So lovely <3

My manicurist was very nice. She did her work so very meticulously. I also like that the shop uses OPI nail polish. OPI is a very good and long lasting brand. Overall, the service was great and I was a happy customer =p

Next, is to dye my hair. I've always wanted my hair to be copper red. I would buy boxes of DIY dyes which clearly states 'RED' but to no avail on my hair. It wouldn't come out as I wanted. So, I decided to go to the saloon instead.

My next destination was: A-Saloon


I would give their service 10/10
My hairdresser was very friendly and did my hair just as I wanted =))
He consulted me on my hair colour. I told him I wanted copper red and he said he'll mix the base as light brown with red. I told him not too bright red and then left it to him to mix the colour. It turned out perfectly!!

I'm very afraid especially with hairdressers when I tell them one thing and they do another thing. Had many bad experiences! Especially so when cutting my hair coz it's irreversible! You'll have to let it grow out which will take at least 2 months!

But anyway, my hairdresser was very friendly throughout and making me at ease. Besides that, at A-Saloon, they serve their customers Japanese green tea and have computers for you to go online while they do your hair. How awesome is that???!! Further, all products are by Shiseido not some unknown brand.

The whole process took an hour and 40 minutes. After dyeing, he trimmed my hair and blowed dry. The end result was very satisfying =))

What I like best about both 'Nail Artz' and 'A-Saloon' was that both people who attended to me spoke English although they are Chinese speaking. My mandarin sucks so they had to communicate English with me. Since I'm the customer, they put me at ease and spoke my language. Unlike some other saloons, communication is a barrier.

I'm a very satisfied customer today =)) If you want to get your nails or hair done, I recommend those two shops at Pyramid =p You'll definitely enjoy their services as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment