December 28, 2010

The coming end...

I cannot help but feel sad that the year's ending....Not coz of anything but because it means my holidays are ending soon =((

I need more time to enjoy LOL
So New Year is just around the corner. It has been quite a norm for people to have New Year's resolutions. But before that, we must check whether our 2010's resolutions were fulfilled haha
I cannot say that I have fulfilled all of it but safely, most of it (that's good enough I guess!)

For the next year, I haven't thought about what I want to achieve. But one thing is lingering around my thoughts: To be less of a shopaholic and more of a study-a-holic *laughs* And it comes with this thought: I do not think I can achieve it =p

So I'll just leave that aside for awhile LOL


On another note, the year 2011:
- is going to be a start of a new decade.
- has CNY so much earlier(YAY!)
- is the year where there will be price hikes(yikes!)
- is not a leap year(too bad for Feb 29 babies)

and hopefully a better year <3

No comments:

Post a Comment