December 7, 2010

RAPUNZEL

I've been waiting so darn long to watch a fairytale animation like this!


Loved the whole story and all the adventures =)) I especially loved the super long blonde hair. Super long is an understatement by the way!

                                                                 My favourite scene!!

The scene above is super romantic and so beautiful. If you see closely Rapunzel's hair is beautifully tied in a pigtail with flowers around it. I want that hair too!!

Frankly, I don't really know how Rapunzel's tale started and ended. All I know since small is that she had very long hair. Now, the whole tale although modified is told very nicely in this movie and fairytales like this should be made into more movies to make us believe sometimes 'happily ever afters' exist after all *laughs*

Girls will definitely love this movie. I was never a fan of animation but fairytales are an exception! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment