December 26, 2010

Boxing Day

Christmas was an awesome load of FUN!!! I hope all of you had a pleasant and meaningful Christmas as well =)

Well, today, 26th December is boxing day!! This is the day people box each other LOL
Hehe kidding...Today is where people open up their presents they got during Christmas day!!


I'm not sure people still practice this coz you know how 'curiosity kills the cat'... Whenever you get a gift, you'll want to know immediately what is inside. I, for one, am such person. But I can at least keep the surprise up until Christmas day only. I cannot wait even for one more day *laughs* All the presents under the Christmas tree will be opened on Christmas morning =p

So yeah, boxing day is just another normal day for my family haha
But to those of you who practice it, happy opening those lovely presents =)
Be grateful for whatever you got!!


No comments:

Post a Comment