December 5, 2010

Products I swear by...

I'm definitely a girlish girl and you cannot find a more feminine girl other than me among my friends =p Yes, I do mix well with guys and I do sporty stuffs like jungle trekking but at the end of the day I'm still that girl who is so obsessed with PINK, it makes everyone crazy, prefers wearing dresses rather than t-shirt and trousers and loves shopping too much till being nicknamed 'shopaholic'...






So, naturally I would also love products that enhance my feminity, so to say *laughs* As the title suggests, I do have certain products I swear by and use very often...

Firstly, I so very love the perfumed body lotion by Calvin Klein called Euphoria blossom


Not only does it smell so nice, it makes your skin soft and supple. It's not patchy and not sticky at all! At the first application, the scent may seem quite strong but after awhile it will just be a hint of flower blossom smell lingering around your skin =)
Very recommended for girls who love scented lotion *smiles*

I cannot get enough of perfumed stuffs LOL I love perfumes...Sometimes when I'm sick of my own perfumes, I will sneak through my mom's closet to use hers =p I love varieties!


Among all the other different perfumes I have, the best one is Ralph Lauren. The perfume doesn't have a different name and it's named after the brand. The smell is a blend of fresh floral and fuits. It's not too strong and very light. It's just nice for a young lady =)

Of course I don't mix the body lotion and the perfume together or else people will be wondering whether did I just pour the whole bottle of perfume on myself LOL The smell will be too strong and instead will create a pungent smell *laughs*

Besides that, I also use Garnier Aqua Defence Essence..


This moisturiser is in a form of gel- it's what I like best! I dislike using moisturisers because others are in a form of cream and it feels sticky on my face. This one, however, does not and it work wonders. It's like putting a whole load of water on your face =)

Enriched with anti-oxidants, Fruit Waters and Vitamin E, it claims to build an invisible barrier on your skin which instantly replenishes moisture and repels external aggressions and free radicals. I was once badly sunburnt after coming back from a beach holiday and it cured my sunburnt after putting it as a night gel for only three days! It really replenishes your skin moisture and hydrates the skin well. 
The best part is that it's very affordable and won't cost more than RM20 in any shop =)


Lastly, I cannot live without my lip balm!!!!


Mentholatum lip ice lip balm is the best so far!! I've tried other brands and I found out lip ice's lip balms are NOT too moisturised and slippery where it can break easily. This lip balm is the perfect moisturiser for my lips. I always put it before I put lip gloss so that it'll last! Besides, it also acts as a sunscreen! Among all other flavours, I love lemon =)

Well, these are the products I really live by so far. No kidding!! I'm sure many of you out there who have certain products that you really stick to as well especially girls. We girls tend to have many products lingering round our rooms because we have so much features to take care of like our face, skin, eyes, lips, legs and the list goes on *laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment