December 10, 2010

Hiatus

All TV shows starting this week are on the Christmas hiatus break =( Boo-hoo!!

So, what am I going to do now? *laughs* Without my daily dosage of drama, I would feel totally bored XD
Oh well, there's still facebook, classes and more shopping to keep me occupy I guess =p

Anyway, before Gossip Girl goes on hiatus the last episode for this year had the newest song by Nelly- Just a Dream. One thing I like about Gossip Girl is that they always have popular songs being played at the background.

 

Above is 'Just a Dream'. Since youtube doesn't allow embeding of other videos,
click HERE for Far East Movement's 'Like a G6'
HERE for Jason Derulo's 'Whatcha Say'
and HERE for Lady Gaga's Bad Romance

It is from Gossip Girl that I started liking those songs. I love it when TV shows premiere such songs!! More TV shows should follow suit =)

No comments:

Post a Comment