December 3, 2010

New toilet

You know how it is when a new toilet is just built and everyone wants to see how clean and nice it is? Well, the very same applies to supermarkets.

Giant, Kemuning Utama just opened yesterday(2nd December) and boy were there 'giant' amount of people. It was ridiculous! Like people haven't seen Giant before and were buying trolley load of stuffs *laughs*


I, for one really hate human traffic and because whicever part of the supermarket I went, I was pushed around. And I was there at 10pm and there were still thousands of people buying stuffs! What the! Therefore, I decided not to buy anything because the queue was super long and just went into a magazine shop and read some magazines LOL

This is what I call the 'new toilet' syndrome =p Just about everyone wants to experience first hand how the new Giant was- even ME!

Well, morale of the story is, don't ever go to some new supermarket on the very first opening. Go at least on the second day because guess what? The 'new toilet' syndrome dies off on the second day and now there is a significant drop in traffic around Giant today *laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment