May 9, 2011

BB cream

There's like a craze of BB cream nowadays. Be it in advertisements, in pharmacies and everywhere mostly people are using BB cream!!

BB cream actually stands for Blemish Balm cream. It's like an all in one cream- meaning it has moisturiser, sunblock, foundation, has brightening effect, covers imperfections and many more!!

Each and every brand has their own BB creams.

Silkygirl



Estee Lauder



Lancome



Clinique



Kate



Dior


Maybelline

I have not tried other brands but I have tried the Maybelline 8-in-1 BB cream.
I think it's not too thick which was what I was worried about because having 8-in-1, I thought it'll be really thick and patchy. But it turned out to be just the right texture!

After applying, it really smoothens out your complexion and it feels like there's no makeup on! I'm very happy with the result =))

Are you in the craze of BB creams as well??

No comments:

Post a Comment