May 20, 2011

Jumpsuits!

Jumpsuits are so in these days....When you flip open a fashion mag, you will definitely spot jumpsuits in the fashion pages, be it on runways or red carpets!

I don't know why but I have mixed feelings about this newest trend. I'm not much of a fan of it and I would probably NOT wear it ever because it just doesn't suit my style but sometimes it does look nice on certain people. It also depends on the event you're wearing it to.



There are long and short styles and many celebrities are donning the jumpsuit style...



Loving Blake Lively's(centre) short jumpsuit



Jumpsuits are flowy and very comfortable and that's why many choose to wear them.
This trend came from those mechanics you see wearing the jumpsuits while repairing your cars *laughs*
Now, it has become a fashion statement. It's actually a comeback style as it was popular during those days.

Yay? Nay?

No comments:

Post a Comment