May 1, 2011

Kao beauty care roadshow!

I blogged about the Kao roadshow here: Kao
So I went to check it out!!

Highlights of the event:
- Had a free hair analysis done
- Got to try all the hair and skincare products then decide which is most suitable to buy
- So many samples to take home
- I'm a Watsons member so I got extra 200 points for my purchase
- I bought RM60 worth of products therefore entitling me to the Spin & Win and won awesome products!!


Those were what I bought. I bought the Asience Shine Therapy treatment. It's like a hair mask to be used after conditioning. Smells nice! Can't wait to use it hehe

The centre one is a hair cocktail(no kidding) from Liese...It's a moisturising serum with a nice peachy scent. I tried it there and loved it so decided to buy =p

The last one is Biore makeup remover. It removes makeup instantly and very effective.

The roadshow only promotes three brands and I bought one of each brand haha Very satisfied with my buys!



I got all of the above free!! Got some from samples and some from the Spin & Win =)
Did you visit the roadshow??

No comments:

Post a Comment