May 10, 2011

My 305th post!!

Okay, I over shot the 300th mark but this is my 305th post!! *laughs*

Thank you all so much, readers, for supporting me and reading what I have to say for the past one year(almost!) I started this blog in June 2010 and now it's May 2011 and I think this whole new world of blogosphere has taught me a lot in many ways =))

As you all know, I'm in the running to be Cleo's Next Top Blogger...


My next topic about the best advice I've ever got has very much got to do with my favourite quote above and also about how I came up with the name of this blog. So, do read it and vote away for my chance to be in the final two =)

Do vote for me for Cleo's Next Top Blogger HERE

Also, as a token of appreciation hehe, spice up your life with the newest song from People Magazine's Most Beautiful Woman of 2011- Jennifer Lopez which is currently, my fav song!



Jennifer Lopez feat Pitbull-on the floor


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment