May 28, 2011

I'm like a bird.......

Haha literally, I do feel like a bird! No more exams, no more books, just me with sleep, shopping and more shopping hehe!

Anyway, I just want to share my craze about the new shatter/crackle polish!! I'm sure many of you know about it already but what the hell =p
I luuuurve nail polish so much and when the O.P.I shatter came out, I went totally crazy! It's soooo beautiful!!



It first started with the black shatter, then it came out with the silver, red and many others.
So far, after reading many reviews and pictures, I find the black shatter the most effective one. Because it's black, it blends with any colour very well unlike the other shatters, and it seems the black one cracks the best.

I wanted to buy it but not many stores sell O.P.I polish.

The Navy Shatter comes a close second...



China Glaze Crackle is also another kind. The Black Mesh is my favourite hehe
It has the same effect as well.



I have pre-ordered the CG Black Mesh! Can't wait for it to arrive!!! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment